|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Hellraiser Up1 (PGW).
It is based off of the Heckler & Koch XM8. Like its predecessor, it has a yellow body and handle, a striped green birdcage style muzzle suppressor and 4x scope, with purple grip, cheekrest, and rubber stopper on the bottom of the handle, it also has a red magazine and collapsible stock.
It's considered a very strong weapon due to its high stats and efficiency. It fires fast and inflicts a lot of damage. The ammo that it starts out with is 40/80. Each ammo pack gives you 40 ammo. Maxed out, it is 40/200, equaling to 240 ammo.
- Wearing mobility increasing accessories can help offset this weapon's somewhat low mobility.
- Since this weapon can be quite deadly in capable hands it is an effective strategy to try and sneak up behind the user.
This gun works great on its own however it's mobility is somewhat low so have another high mobility weapon you can use for fast travel.
- As of the 8.3.1 update, the gun lethality was nerfed from 25 damage to just 14.
- It is based on the XM8 Assault Rifle.
- The Secret Forces Rifle uses the same model as this gun.
- It could be referencing the 1987 film Hellraiser, by Clive Barker.
- This is one of few weapons to have a spazzing animation when firing.
- The Secret Forces Rifle has the same model of this gun.