|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
It is based off of the Heckler & Koch XM8, a U.S Army prototype assault rifle from the 2000's. It has a yellow body and handle, a striped green birdcage style muzzle suppressor and 4x scope, with purple grip, cheekrest, and rubber stopper on the bottom of the handle, it also has a red magazine and collapsible stock.
This weapon deals more damage than its predecessor, which makes it more efficient and powerful.
- This weapon has a 4x scope, which should be used often to aim more accurately.
- It's better to hit enemies without being seen.
- Change your shelter sometimes to avoid being shot by snipers.
- Aim for the head and/or weakened players to maxmise damage.
- Don't stop strafing while attempting to get a kill.
- Shoot your opponent from a long distance with Sniper weapons.
- It could be referencing the 1987 film Hellraiser, by Clive Barker.
- This and the Secret Forces Rifle are based off of the XM8 Assault Rifle.