|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
Like its predecessors, it has a yellow body and handle, a striped green birdcage style muzzle suppressor and 4x scope, with purple grip, cheek rest, and rubber stopper on the bottom of the handle, it also has a red magazine and collapsible stock. The colors also resemble Halloween, or a flame, as this gun was released in the Halloween update (8.2.1). Its appearance is based off the real world Heckler and Koch XM8.
It has high damage, high rate of fire, a large capacity, a 4x scope and high mobility.
- This gun has a 4x zoom scope, which can be used for sniping down longer range targets.
- This weapon is suitable for medium to long range combat.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- The recoil of this weapon, however, is slightly uncontrollable, so try to make every shot count.
- The sound of the bullets is extremely loud, so find a place away from areas where firefights are common to avoid being caught when attacking your opponent.
- As this weapon has a fast firing rate, keep a watch on how fast you are spending your ammo.
- Pickoff it users from long ranges.
Try to have a long ranged weapon like a sniper with you.
- It was nerfed in the 8.3.0 update, decreasing its efficiency to 18.
- It was later buffed in the 9.2.3 update, this time increasing it to 21.
- The weapon seems to have an uncontrollable recoil when fired, this may be due to balancing.
- It has the second fastest reload speed on the primary section, just slightly slower than the Swat Rifle Up2.
- This gun is recommended in the map Block Mart because of its sign above the supermarket.
- It is based on the XM8 Assault Rifle.
- The Secret Forces Rifle uses the same model as this gun.
- In the 12.2.0 the accuracy was greatly improved.
- This weapon goes into cycles of damage. The first shot is 3 hearts, the second is 4 hearts, last is 5 hearts.