|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
The Helmet is a piece of equipment added in the 8.1.0 update and has various upgrades.
Note: On discount, armor equipment is on 60% discount while everything else in the Armory is on 30% discount.
- In total, you needed 2295 in order to fully upgrade the helmet (935 if you fully upgraded the helmet of 60% discount).
- Armor and helmet armor points work separately in multiplayer. Armor will only defend against body shots and helmet will only defend against head shots. Armor points added by pickups will be added to the general pool, and monster damage will also hit the general armor point pool.
- Originally there were 3 different helmets; the Iron Miner Helmet, the Golden Miner Helmet and the Crystal Miner Helmet.
- There is a glitch for some people when they can't upgrade it.
- After the removal of the helmets, the only current helmet that exists is the Light Golden Helmet.
- It can only be found in the Crossed Worlds: Level 2 "Castle". It is worn by the Armoured Devil Stalkers only. Also the only monster that wears a helmet from Armory.
- As of the 10.3.0 update, the helmet was removed and was replaced with a rank-based health boost.
- It also refunds the full cost of the users' helmet after its removal.