|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Hero is a Primary weapon introduced in the 13.2.1 update.
It is a light machine gun, with some grey accents, and has a large box magazine that feeds ammo. One part of the box is broken. It is a reskin of the Serious Argument, as it shares the almost exact same look, the only difference being the lack of a Patriot-themed paint.
It has a slow rate of fire, but in return has a great capacity, making this gun very ammo-efficient. It has high damage and very good accuracy due to the aforementioned low fire rate.
- Run around your opponent shooting at them, as the great mobility and capacity will let you keep this up for a long time.
- The Hero is great at maintaining a steady rate of fire, but the slow fire rate makes it more difficult to kill targets that keep moving in a zigzag direction. In order to counter this, switch to a faster firing backup weapon and spray the opponent.
- Use an area damage weapon such as the Ghost Lantern or Soulstone to quickly kill them, though the user may switch to a high mobility weapon to flee.
- Use a flamethrower or shotgun with at least decent mobility to constantly damage them.
- Attack a user in close range, this gun suffer greatly due to the low rate of fire.
Equip a good medium ranged weapon and a good close ranged weapon.
- It is an exact reskin of the Serious Argument, along with many other weapons from the 13.2.1 update.
- It had the lowest weight of any Primary weapons in the game, being 1.
- However, it was changed a few days after it’s release, now being 11.
- In the 13.5.0 update this weapon’s capacity was been nerfed to 75.
- Since the release of the 15.1.0 update, however, the Hero's capacity has been increased to 120 when fully upgraded.
- This seems to be based off the real-life M249 Light Machine Gun with a bottom mounted box clip and a belt-feeding magazine.
- One of the pixels on a side of the weapon is missing, making it seem like a part of the weapon is floating unattached.