|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
It has an orange base, with a large black battery with a lightning bolt on it. The barrel is a quad-pronged tesla coil, with a ball of electricity in the middle.
It has medium damage, high rate of fire, moderate capacity, and high mobility.
- Use it in very close ranges to severely damage your target.
- As the weapon is noisy when fired, use it in an active battle other than stealth.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Blast the user with an area damage weapon to shove them off.
Use a much more mobile weapon to easily chase targets.
- This gun shoots faster than the Automatic Peacemaker despite the stats, because it is fired continuously and only stops to reload whereas for the Automatic Peacemaker there is still time between each bullet fired.
- This weapon used to have a sight, however it has been removed.
- There was a glitch which every gun, accessory and skin is called Chain Thunderbolt.
- This is also in PGW, but currently, the cameo isn't the same as the one in PG3D.