|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Hitman Pistol (PGW).
The Hitman Pistol is a Backup weapon that can be bought in the Armory.
The entire gun is a red/white color similar to the red mushroom texture in Minecraft. It has a red/white colored suppressor and laser pointer.
- The Hitman Pistol is a weapon that has a scope, so you can even use it at long range.
- It is also a semi-automatic pistol that holds a decent amount of ammo per mag. It basically holds 15 bullets per mag with 30 in reserve.
- Pick off its users from long range.
- The coating of the weapon seems to be from the red mushroom in Minecraft.
- This weapon used to be in the Premium (former name of the Heavy section) section in the Armory.
- It seems to have the same firing sound as the Swat Rifle Up2.
- This weapon seems to be based off of the real world Beretta 92 with an added laser attachment and suppressor.
- Even to know it has a suppressor, which makes it silenced, it is still easy to hear whenever a shot from it has been fired.
- In fact this gives it a distinction from other guns and a player can prepare for it if they hear the sound.
- It was called Killer Mushroom before a recent update.
- It was redesigned in the 11.2.0 update.