|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Hitman Pistol (PGW).
The Hitman Pistol is a Backup weapon that can be bought in the Armory. It is the first form of the Hitman Pistol.
The entire gun is a red/white color similar to the red mushroom texture in Minecraft. It has a red/white colored suppressor and laser pointer.
The Hitman Pistol is a weapon that has a laser sight and a suppressor. It is also a semi-automatic pistol that holds a decent amount of ammo per mag. It basically holds 15 bullets per mag with 30 in reserve. The damage is quite low, only for beginner players, so upgrading is recommended. Also it is would recommend using other weapons before this one like the Fast Death Up2.
- The coating of the weapon seems to be from the red mushroom in Minecraft.
- This weapon used to be in the Premium (former name of the Heavy section) section in the Armory.
- It seems to have the same firing sound as the Swat Rifle Up2.
- This weapon seems to be based off of the real world Beretta 92 with an added laser attachment and suppressor.
- Even to know it has a suppressor, which makes it silenced, it is still easy to hear whenever a shot from it has been fired.
- In fact this gives it a distinction from other guns and a player can prepare for it if they hear the sound.
- It was called Killer Mushroom before a recent update.
- It was redesigned in the 11.2.0 update.