|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Hitman Pistol Up1 (PGW).
It is a standard pistol with a gray silencer and a laser attachment. The body of the gun is red, adorned with gray dots. The suppressor along with the attachment is gray, adorned with red dots on the other hand.
It has low damage, high rate of fire, average capacity, and high mobility for levels between 7 and 17.
- It can be used as a medium-long ranged weapon with the scope's aid.
- Use the 2x scope for encountering longer ranged attacks.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- It posses little to no threat to well-armored players, avoid its users when severely wounded.
Bring a powerful weapon to combine this weapon's weaker power.
- It was previously called "Assassin Mushroom".
- This weapon seems to be based off of the real world Beretta 92 and the Heckler and Koch Mark 23with an added laser attachment and suppressor.
- It seems to have the same firing sound as the Swat Rifle Up1 through the Up2 version.