|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Hunger Bow is a Sniper weapon added in the 8.0.0 update.
It is a wooden recurve bow, with an arrow loaded.
This is a weapon that fires in a parabolic arc, so aim carefully.
- Use this to pick off weakened enemies, due to the fact that it deals low damage.
- Go for the target's head to maximize damage.
- If a user shoots you with this, try to use the damage indicator to know where they are attacking from.
- Due to its low damage, you can simply pick off its users quickly.
Combine it with a strong weapon to heavily damage players first, then finish them off with this weapon.
- This weapon was reskinned due to issues with Mojang, the developers of Minecraft. This was because the original Simple Bow highly resembled Minecraft's bow sprite.
- The name "Hunger Bow" may be a reference to Katniss' bow from The Hunger Games series.
- In previous versions of the game this weapon had unlimited arrows and the ability to shoot through walls. This was removed; however, it was given the ability to score headshots.
- It had two upgrades, which were removed in the 8.2.1 update.
- In older versions, this weapon was brown in Android and green in iOS.
- It also had the name Basic Bow in iOS and the name Simple Bow in Android.
- Oddly, when you run out of ammo an arrow is still shown.
- This weapon has a weird hitscan, the arrow will hit a bit after the shooting animation. This means that no matter how far you are, it will always hit at the same exact time.
- This weapon is also wielded by the zombie jockey boss in the campagin.
- This weapon slightly changed in the 11.2.0 update.
- As of the 12.5.0 update, it was removed from the Lucky Chest.