|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see Hunger Bow (PG3D).
The Hunger Bow is a Special weapon in Pixel Gun World. It is the first form of the Hunger Bow.
It is a wooden recurved bow, with an arrow loaded.
This is a weapon that fires very fast, so aim carefully. You start with the capacity of 20 arrows, that can maxed up to 40 arrows.
- This weapon is more effective against located far away from the user.
- Go for the target's head to maximize damage.
- This weapon shoots arrow almost straight ahead, so it's not required to predict a parabolic arc.
- If a user shoots you with this, try to use the damage indicator to know where are they attacked from. Then hide in a covered shelter and attack the enemy when he is distracted.
Hunger Games themed.
Combine it with a strong weapon to heavily damage players first, then finish them off with this weapon.
- The Pixel Gun 3D counterpart of the Hunger Bow is a Sniper weapon, not a Special weapon, for an odd reason.
- The name "Hunger Bow" may be a reference to Katniss' bow in Hunger Games.
- Oddly when you run out of ammo an arrow is still shown.