|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun World. It isn't in Pixel Gun 3D!|
Just like the Hunger Bow, except that it has a beige re-color.
This is a weapon that fires very fast, so aim carefully. You start with the capacity of 20 arrows, that can maxed up to 40 arrows.
- This weapon is more effective against located far away from the user.
- Go for the target's head to maximize damage.
- This weapon shoots arrow almost straight ahead, so it's not required to predict a parabolic arc.
- If a user shoots you with this, try to use the damage indicator to know where are they attacked from. Then hide in a covered shelter and attack the enemy when he is distracted.
- It is the first upgrade of the Hunger Bow.