|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Hurricane is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 13.0.0 update.
It has 4 grey tubes with 3 tan lines, a grey handle with brown stripes, an orange trigger, a 4x scope, and its entire body is grey. On the body, there is a small caution symbol with an exclamation mark on it, similar to the one on the Nail Minigun.
It has low-medium efficiency, decent rate of fire(high for a heavy), low capacity and moderate mobility.
- Use this the same way you use the Armageddon. This does the same thing as it.
- Since this weapon has area damage, aim at an opponent's feet.
- Cluster them with Singular Grenade first and then rain down your shots.
- Stay at close or medium range, as this weapon does have travel time.
- Conserve ammo, as this weapon does not have too much ammo.
- If the opponent rocket jumps a lot, time the shot and wait for the opponent to land.
- Use a long ranged weapon as it is easily avoidable at long range.
- Use weapons that slow down its user.
- Treat this the same way as a user with the Armageddon, but with increased efficiency.
- Strafe around them and keep jumping, making it harder for them to hit you with the rockets.
- Nuclear City
- Small ranged map.
Equip a long ranged weapon and a mobile weapon.
- It is based on the real world M202 Flame Assault Shoulder Weapon American rocket launcher.
- Unlike its real-life and in-game counterparts, this weapon can hold 6 rockets when it should only be 4.
- This got fixed in the "Combat Level" Update where it now only has 4 ammo, which is much more realistic.
- It is the second weapon that has been the 3rd reskin of its predecessors, the Missile Thrower (PG3D) and the Armageddon (PG3D), the other being the Dino Slayer.
- It was the overpowered counterpart of Armageddon when the Combat Update introduced as this was 1 rocket kill vs 4 rockets kill.
- After 15.1.0 Update, both Heavies are 3 rockets kill as for balancing gameplay.