|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has a cyan and green body, with a cyan and dark blue handle and three cyan dragon heads. The middle dragon head is atop the other two heads in a row. The heads possess red eyes and the insides of the mouths are orange. When shooting, orange fireballs come out of the dragons' mouths. It also has area damage.
It has good damage, a normal rate of fire, a quite small capacity, and low mobility.
- It is more effective when attacking groups of enemies to take full advantage of the area damage.
- The fireballs are visible enough to see and dodge, so try running fast or jumping quickly to evade them.
- Try running to a far distance from the enemy and attack them before they start giving chase or deal damage on you.
- The users can't hit most aerial units, so Rocket Jump or use the Jetpack against them. This tip can be applied to any slow-moving projectile weapons.
Animal Themed/Dragon Themed
Any close-medium ranged map
- The Hydra will have 2 stages of explosions, when the weapon is first purchased the explosions look like erupting fire which creates more smoke and fire, the second upgrade changes the explosion which makes it a regular explosion. Similar to the Stinger and Armageddon.
- When upgraded the Hydra takes at least 4 bursts to kill a fully adamant armour player
- The eyes and fins of the dragon heads look similar to the one on the Dragon Breath.
- While moving, the heads besides the middle one move their heads.
- This weapon is the only weapon that can burst fire rounds.
- Some people thought it was 'Dual Dragon Guns' it's because of the logo of Pixel Gun 3D 10.0.0.
- It is based off of the Hydra Dragon.
- This weapon can be compared to the Double Dragon.
- This, the Double Dragon, Loud Piggy, Semi Auto Sniper Rifle, and the Mercenary are the only weapons that can fire in bursts.