|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has a cyan and green body with a cyan and dark blue handle and three cyan dragon heads, with the middle one atop the other two heads in a row, with red eyes and the insides of the mouths are orange. When shooting, orange fire balls come out of the dragons' mouths. It also has area damage.
It has medium-low damage, a moderate rate of fire, a small and normal capacity, and good mobility.
- It is more effective when attacking groups of enemies to make the shots more effective.
- At long range, attack enemies by constantly shooting at them to ensure they get damaged enough if you give chase or encounter them with suspection.
- The fire balls are visible enough to see and dodge so try running fast or jumping quickly to evade them.
- Try running to a far distance from the enemy and attack them before they start giving chase or deal damage on you.
- The projectiles also have a very small blast radius, so firing while at a good distance from the user is a good strategy.
None (Final upgrade)
Animal Themed/Dragon Themed
Any close-medium ranged map
- The eyes and fins of the dragon heads look similar to the ones of the Dragon Breath.
- At level 22, this could be bought instantly with the upgrade.
- This, the Loud Piggy, Mercenary, Semi Auto Sniper Rifle, and Double Dragon are the only weapons that can fire in bursts.
- This is based on the Hydra Dragon.