|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has a cyan and green body with a cyan and dark blue handle and three cyan dragon heads, with the middle one atop the other two heads in a row, with red eyes and the insides of the mouths are orange. When shooting, orange fire balls come out of the dragons' mouths. It also has area damage.
It has great damage, a moderate rate of fire, a small and normal capacity, and good mobility.
- It is more effective when attacking groups of enemies to make the shots more effective.
- At long range, attack enemies by constantly shooting at them to ensure they get damaged enough if you give chase or encounter them with suspection.
- The fire balls are visible enough to see and dodge so try running fast or jumping quickly to evade them.
- Try running to a far distance from the enemy and attack them before they start giving chase or deal damage on you.
- The projectiles also have a very small blast radius, so firing while at a good distance from the user is a good strategy.
None (Final upgrade)
Animal Themed/Dragon Themed
Any close-medium ranged map
- The eyes and fins of the dragon heads look similar to the ones of the Dragon Breath.
- At level 22, this could be bought instantly with the upgrade.
- This, the Loud Piggy, Mercenary, Semi Auto Sniper Rifle, and Double Dragon are the only weapons that can fire in bursts.
- This is based on the Hydra Dragon.