|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Icicle Minigun is a Primary weapon introduced in the 10.2.0 update. It is the first form of the Icicle Minigun.
It is a blue minigun that has 4 ice barrels on the tip of the gun. It has a light blue sight, but it is not usable.
- Use it when running since it can slow an opponent down.
- Use in medium range battles between a Hallway of some sorts.
- Because it is a minigun it has a large ammo clip so you shouldn't be worried about reloading.
- Its recoil is very low, so don't mind firing too much.
- Because of its slowdown effect, try using this against players whom have the higher ground with gadgets like the Jetpack, as it can bring them right down to the ground.
- Use an area damage weapon.
- Pick off its users from longer ranges.
- Move around a lot so it makes it harder for you to hit, which can result in people using up their ammo.
- Get at a longer range so they have a hard time hitting you.
- The Icicle Minigun seems to share a small resemblance to the "XR-005 Hailstorm" from the "Resistance" Series
- It is the 3rd minigun added into the game, first being the Automatic Peacemaker and the second is the Laser Minigun.
- This weapon can slow players down.
- The Icicle Minigun's slowdown effect is somewhat similar to Natascha, a primary weapon for the Heavy from Valve's Team Fortress 2. Coincidentally, both are also labeled as Miniguns.