|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has a deep blue body, with a caution symbol and a snowflake. The weapon also has 4 ice barrels on the tip of the gun. And an ice blue iron sight.
The weapon has a large ammo clip so don't worry about firing too much because of its high ammo capacity. The recoil is also very low.
- Try to keep your battles with this weapon on short to medium range maps and run while using it because it can slow an opponent down.
- Use it when running since it can slow an opponent down.
- Use in medium range battles between a hallway of some sort.
- Because it is a minigun it has a large ammo clip so you shouldn't be worried about reloading.
- Its recoil is very low, so don't mind firing too much.
- If you are a skilled person, this could be used for long ranges.
- Use an area damage weapon.
- Move around a lot so people can use up their ammo.
- Get at a long range so they have a hard time hitting you, but beware because a skilled enough player could still hit you with the icicle minigun.
The weapon has somewhat of a slow reload, a back-up weapon with a fast firing rate is recommended.
- It is the 3rd minigun added into the game, first being the Automatic Peacemaker and the second being the Laser Minigun.
- In the 11.0.0 update, this weapon could be bought for instead of .
- Even though it doesn't mention it, the Icicle Minigun is actually silent.