|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Impulse Rifle is a Primary weapon introduced in the 12.5.0 update.
It features a similar pattern to the Railgun's lines on the barrel. A small 4x scope on the top is visible with a green filter and on the side of the scope. The rear side of the weapon is a checkerboard pattern.
It has a high fire rate, a low capacity (for a Primary weapon) an average weight, and above average damage once fully upgraded.
- Wearing speed increasing accessories can help offset this weapon's slightly large weight.
- It is a good multi-purpose weapon for short to mid-long ranges, so you can use it to your advantage.
- Its high damage easily tears down enemy armor and eradicate the target in a single clip.
- Good for destroying fast targets as it is very easy to aim, and since it deals area damage you can just aim for the body because it does not headshot.
- Use the scope for long range purposes.
- Reload constantly as this weapon has a very small capacity for a rapid-fire weapon.
- Due to its low capacity, accuracy is key to making it a useful primary.
- Since this weapon can be quite deadly in capable hands, it is an effective strategy to try and sneak up behind the user of this gun.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Medium ranged maps like Warehouse Assault.
Have a higher-capacity weapon such as the Nail Minigun as this gun drains ammo quite quickly.
- It is the first instant travel time Primary weapon to feature area damage, albeit in a very tiny radius.
- It is the third weapon being included in the "Impulse" variety of weapons, the first being the Impulse Sniper Rifle and the second being the Impulse Minigun.
- It is the most expensive Primary weapon that costs coins; it costs 550 .