|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
This gun has a blueish-green color to the scope and buttstock. The lenses have a red ruby-like color. The magazine has a darker blue green color and shows bright light blue stripes, the handle is a gunmetal grey color and the barrel is a color similar to iron armor.
StrategyThe rifle should be used as a high priority rifle, the rifle's high ammo cap and fire rate should be monitored as it can drain itself quickly, and its mobility is also not good.
- Due to its high damage, this rifle is one of the the best sniper rifles in the game and it should be used in long ranged battles.
- The high fire rate can empty a magazine fast, so conserve bullets.
- It lacks the ability to break through walls, so be careful when engaging players with weapons with wall break.
- Taking cover is the recommended when engaging a player with this weapon, due to the weapon's lack of ability to break through walls.
- Attack the player with a high damaging, high fire rate weapon, whilst moving around.
- Catch the user in a close-quarter combats.
- This weapon has a low amount of ammo, so rush the user after they fire off a good amount of rounds.
Have a fast firing weapon, in case of any close encounters.
- The rifle itself has a strong resemblance to the Mk 14 EBR Marksman Rifle.
- The word "Impulse" in the gun's name is a reference to in-game consoles commands, the "impulse" command kills off all NPCs in the game instantaneously, which might refer to the Impulse Sniper Rifle's terrifyingly high damage.
- It was one of the four rentable guns in the game, the others being the Assault Machine Gun, Exterminator, and Stinger.
- To rent this weapon it used to cost 6 for 24 hours, 14 for 3 days, and 22 for a week.
- The gun was not rentable in 9.4.1 for iOS, but in the update 10.0.0, renting was removed, meaning that purchasing this weapon will have it permanently in your inventory.