|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
This gun has a blueish-green color to the scope and buttstock. The lenses have a red ruby-like color. The magazine has a darker blue green color and shows bright light blue stripes, the handle is a gunmetal grey color and the barrel is a color similar to iron armor.
StrategyThe rifle should be used as a high priority rifle, the rifle's high ammo cap and fire rate should be monitored as it can drain itself quickly, and its mobility is also not good. This weapon has high damage.
- Due to its high damage, this rifle is one of the best sniper rifles in the game and it should be used in long ranged battles.
- The high fire rate can empty a magazine fast, so conserve bullets.
- It lacks the ability to break through walls, so be careful when engaging players with weapons with wall break.
- Taking cover is the recommended when engaging a player with this weapon, due to the weapon's lack of ability to break through walls. Also be sure to use a wallbreak sniper so that way you can shoot through the wall. Be advised when using the Railgun to do the job, as the large recoil could cause it to misfire.
- Attack the player with a high damaging, high fire rate weapon, whilst moving around.
- Catch the user in a close-quarter combats.
- This weapon has a low amount of ammo, so rush the user after they fire off a good amount of rounds.
Have a fast firing weapon, in case of any close encounters.
- The rifle itself has a strong resemblance to the Mk 14 EBR Marksman Rifle.
- The word "Impulse" in the gun's name is a reference to in-game consoles commands, the "impulse" command kills off all NPCs in the game instantaneously, which might refer to the Impulse Sniper Rifle's terrifyingly high damage. It could also reference the fact that this weapon, like the Impulse Rifle, seems to use energy as ammunition.
- It was one of the four rentable guns in the game, the others being the Assault Machine Gun, Exterminator, and Stinger.
- To rent this weapon it used to cost 6 for 24 hours, 14 for 3 days, and 22 for a week.
- The gun was not rentable in 9.4.1 for iOS, but in the update 10.0.0, renting was removed, meaning that purchasing this weapon will have it permanently in your inventory.
- It used to have the same firing sound as the "Sunrise". However, it was changed in the 13.4.0 update.