|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Impulse Sniper Rifle Up1 is an upgrade to the Impulse Sniper Rifle added in the 9.4.1 update in iOS and 10.0.0 in other devices. It's the second form of the Impulse Sniper Rifle. It's located in the Sniper section.
This gun has a blueish-green color to the scope and buttstock. The lenses have a red ruby-like color. The magazine has a darker blue green color and shows bright light blue stripes, the handle is a gunmetal grey color and the barrel is a color similar to iron armor.
StrategyThe rifle should be used as a high priority rifle, the rifle's high ammo cap and fire rate should be monitored as it can drain itself quickly.
- Due to the high damage, this rifle is one of the the best sniper rifles in the game and it should be used in long rangedbattles.
- The high fire rate can empty a magazine fast, so make your shots count.
- It lacks the ability to break through walls, so be careful when engaging players with weapons with wall break.
- Taking cover is the recommended when engaging a player with this weapon, due to the weapon's lack of ability to break through walls.
- Attack the player with a high damaging, high fire rate weapon, whilst moving around.
Catch the player in a close quarters situation.
- Area damage weapons can easily take out its users.
Have a fast firing weapon, in case of any close encounters.
- The rifle itself has a strong resemblance to the Mk 14 EBR Marksman Rifle.
- The word "Impulse" in the gun's name is a reference to in-game consoles commands, the "impulse" command kills off all NPCs in the game instantaneously, which might refer to the Impulse Rifle's terrifyingly high damage.
- It was one of the two rentable guns in the game, the other being the Assault Machine Gun.
- The gun was not rentable in 9.4.1 for iOS, but in the update 10.0.0, renting was removed, meaning that purchasing this weapon will have it permanently in your inventory.