|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
AppearanceThis gun has a blueish-green color to the scope and the buttstock. The lenses have a red ruby-like color. The magazine has a darker blue green color and shows bright light blue stripes, the handle is a gunmetal grey color and the barrel is a color similar to iron armor.
It has high efficiency, slightly below high rate of fire, low capacity but its mobility is pretty low for the level it is unlocked.
- Due to the high damage, this rifle is one of the the best sniper rifles in the game and it should be used in long ranged battles.
- The high fire rate can empty a magazine fast, so make your shots count.
- It lacks the ability to break through walls, so be careful when engaging players with weapons with wall break.
- Taking cover is recommended when engaging a player with this weapon, due to the weapon's lack of ability to break through walls.
- Attack the player with a high damaging, high fire rate weapon, whilst moving around.
- Catch the user in a close-quarter combats.
- This weapon has a low amount of ammo, so rush the enemy after they fire off a good amount of rounds.
- Pick off its users from short ranges, with a shotgun, primary, and Heavy weapons.
N/A (Final upgrade)
- All maps except Knife Party.
Have a fast firing weapon, in case of any close encounters.
- The rifle itself has a strong resemblance to the Mk 14 Enhanced Battle Rifle.
- The word "Impulse" in the gun's name is a reference to in-game consoles' commands, the "impulse" command kills off all NPCs in the game instantaneously, which might refer to the Impulse Sniper Rifle's terrifyingly high damage.
- It was one of the first two rentable guns in Pixel Gun 3D, the other being the Assault Machine Gun.