|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Industrial Nailer is Primary weapon introduced in the 15.3.0 update.
It appears to be a futuristic rifle-machine gun style weapon with two magazines, one on either side. The front barrel is somewhat absurdly large, and colored grey and orange, with a bit of blue neon. Its main body consists of dark grey and light grey with an orange cover on top. It would appear there is a glowing ammo belt passing from the magazine on the right, into the gun itself.
This weapon has an above average damage, a lower than average fire rate (for a primary weapon), a low ammo capacity, and a low mobility.
- This is a good weapon for targeting players regardless of a good hiding area.
- This is useful for catching players trying to get out of the map by any glitches.
- In Flag Capture, you can spam this weapon through walls or ground if you suspect that there are players traveling through the underground tunnels.
- Try to conserve your ammo and use it sparingly as this weapon only has 20 rounds. Try to get more accurate and consistent shots with this weapon.
- Only spam this weapon when you know you can land the shots on your opponent.
- Try to keep your distance, as low mobility and relatively slow firing rate does not make for a fun time against close-range weapons.
- Use a fast firing rifle with high damage with high ammo considering this weapon has low ammo so try to outlast its user.
- Fight fire with fire by using another wall-break weapon or using the same as well.
- Rocket jump to try to avoid its wall-break shots.
- Try strafing, this weapon does have a small travel time.
- Use high mobility weapons as users with this weapon can usually be easily outrun, although they will most likely switch to a less cumbersome weapon to pursue you.
- Try to sneak up on them or engage them in close-ranges, because this weapon cannot go up head to head against shotguns or high mobility or DPS melees.
It is good to pair this with the Third Eye, so you can locate campers and eliminate them. Make sure to bring a good close range weapon, like a shotgun or a submachine gun.
- This weapon is a weapon purely and solely based on the skills of the player. This weapon performs decently well in close range and mid-long ranges in the hands of a skilled player. Its gameplay is highly skill based and headshots are pivotal in order for a user of this weapon to do well.
- This and the Ultimatum are the only primary weapon with wall break.
- At the same time, this and the Laser Minigun are the only automatic weapons that can pass through solid objects
- It was currently unknown where to get this weapon from when it was first released.
- This weapon, along with the Pizza Heater, Jet Tenderizer, Laser Rings, Particle Accelerator, and the Energy Drill, are part of the Repurposed Mining Equipment set.