|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Infiltrator is a Backup weapon added in the 10.3.0 update.
The weapon has a silver/orange frame, along with a black grip, straight magazine, a red iron sight, an orange 2x sight, and a laser sight.
It has decent damage, fast fire rate, good capacity, and great mobility.
- Strife around the enemy while firing to minimize damage.
- Avoid any enemy that is using a weapon at long range.
- Do not stay still while firing.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons easily pick off its users.
Have a weapon that can engage enemies at long range.
- The coloration of the weapon is vaguely similar to the "Asiimov" skin from Valve's CS:GO.
- The Infiltrator Up1 seems to be based off of the TEC-9 machine pistol, PP-91 KEDR, MAT-49 SMG, or the CZ-75 from CS:GO.