|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
Inside the Code was a multiplayer map added in the 6.1.5 update.
Aiming is very hard on this map (unless using the Stinger or Smart Bullet Bazooka, due to its homing ability), as touching the floor bounces you upwards like the trampolines in the map Science Lab. There are many floating platforms scattered around you can stand on. Each team has three bigger platforms to spawn on, located at both the ends of the map. Each team spawns on one end.
Like "The Matrix", it is green and full of numbers 1 and 0, which resembles binary codes. It has blocks that you can stand on. The blocks are black with neon green outlines. Also, the map is anti-gravity, making it difficult to land on the platforms. The color scheme in this map is neon green, and causes your skin and weapon a green shade.
- This map is based on the series "The Matrix".
- This map is rather hated among players due to the difficulty in aiming/shooting enemies.
- This, along with the other premium maps, reference the game itself in some way.
- This map somewhat references the code of this game.
- This is the second map to feature 25% less gravity,the first being Space Station.
- In newer updates, the spawn platforms are either a red or a blue color, this is due to tell players which platform is which.
- It's appearance is highly familiar to the final level of the Crossed World, ??? (Campaign Level).
- In the 10.3.0 update, the map had received some changes
- The map was removed from Deathmatch.
- Along with other premium maps, it became free for all players.
- The music is significantly shorter, an abrupt stop can be heard 10 seconds into the song, followed by the repeat.
- The map was also removed from Team Battle in the 10.4.0 update.
- It was later removed from Flag Capture in the 11.4.0 update, fully removing it from the game.