|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Invader is a Primary weapon introduced in the 12.6.0 update.
It appears as a dark blue rifle and a dark gray handle with two dots, a black trigger, a brown and light gray shoulder stock, a dark blue carrying handle, a dark blue magazine and a silver, white and dark brown barrel. Underneath the barrel, there is a cosmetic silver-white underbarrel grenade launcher with a black pump handle.
It has some cyan details and its bullets are orange.
- Like any primary weapon, it's best for going into enemy territory and firing automatically.
- Since it doesn't do area-damage or have a scope, it should be used at close-medium range.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Approach them with a high damage weapon, such as the "Predator" (or other shotguns), the Trapper, and the Solar Power Cannon.
- Strafe the bullets of this weapon often, because its user may most likely try to shoot you with it for an extended period of time. That way, the weapon can become somewhat inaccurate.
Equip a long range weapon, since it is not scoped. In other cases, equip an area damaged weapon.
- It is based on the M41A Pulse Rifle with a U1 Grenade Launcher from the Alien franchise.
- Like most weapons equipped with one, the grenade launcher is purely cosmetic and cannot be used.
- This is not the only or first weapon named the invader, the Eindringling translated into English is also invader.