|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Ka-Boom! (PGW).
The Ka-Boom! is a Heavy weapon added in the 10.3.0 update. It is the first form of the Ka-Boom!.
A green launcher with a flame lighter and dynamite sticks attached on the clip. It is a re-skin of the Sly Avenger.
It has good lethality, good fire rate, moderate capacity and average mobility for levels between 7 and 16.
- Spread the projectiles to lessen the chance of your targets dodging them.
- Can be used to easily eradicate melee weapon users.
- Constant rocket jumps helps you to dodge the live projectiles.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Since this is a weapon categorized as a contact detonator, most weapons cannot hit the enemy player when directly hitting. The only kind of weapons that bypasses the contact detonator are wall-break weapons, so make sure to wield a wall break weapon.
Carry around a high-mobile weapon to easily traverse around a map.
- The dynamite that this weapon shoots out has the same properties as those of the Mines Launcher, but the time it takes to explode is significantly longer.
- The dynamites take 8 seconds to explode.
- This is the only weapon with an onomatopaeic name.
- This gun was also a fan made weapon.