|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Katana, formerly called the Emperor's Blade, is a Melee weapon introduced in the 6.0.0 update.
It has a black handle with red dots to ressemble a sword wrap, as well as a very long and curved blade. It has a small and thin crossguard.
It has average damage, high attack speed, and high mobility.
- This weapon is good for tearing down groups. Swing quickly and move on to the next opponent once your former target has been eliminated.
- Ambush those who are good with guns. Catch them off-guard and you'll be sure to strike them down soon.
- If they turn on you, you'll be very vulnerable, so this can be a risky tactic. Ambush a sniper for good results.
- This can circle-strafe very well due to its high mobility and margin for error due to its swing speed. If in a melee duel, try to move unpredictably so that your opponent cannot score a good hit.
- The Katana causes enemies to bleed and lose health/armor for a short amount of time.
- Pair the Katana with the Berserk Boots, specifically when they are upgraded to the highest level.
- The low weight/high mobility the weapon provides, combined with the Berserk Boots providing a tremendous speed boost should you be holding a melee weapon allows you to move quickly when holding the Katana. Use this for quick escapes and pursuing fleeing enemies.
- Take out Katana users with long-ranged weapons, specifically your guns, and prevent them from getting close.
- Make sure to also stay out of range of these users to prevent being hit.
- Since the Katana inflicts a "Bleed" status, look for armor/health pick ups on the battlefield should you be hit several times.
Traditional Japanese Sword.
- Knife Party
- The sword follows the design of a traditional Japanese Katana.
- The Emperor's Blade, along with Ninja Sword and Samurai Katana, has been removed from the game. It has been replaced by the Katana.
- In the 10.0.0 update, it received an extra upgrade.
- The weapon has a similar design to many traditional japanese swords such as the Wakizashi and Tachi and is featured in many other games such as "The Half-Zatoichi" in Team Fortress 2 and as a Katana in Unturned.
- It was given the Bleeding attribute in the 11.2.0 update.
- It was the third and the final form of the old and removed Ninja Sword.
It also has a seperated version the Last Samurai