|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Katana, formerly called the Emperor's Blade, is a Melee weapon introduced in the 6.0.0 update. It is the first form of the Katana.
It has a black handle with red dots to ressemble a sword wrap, as well as a very long and curved blade. It has a small and thin crossguard.
It has average damage, high attack speed, and high mobility.
- This weapon is good for tearing down groups. Swing quickly and move on to the next opponent once your former target has been eliminated.
- Ambush those who are good with guns. Catch them off-guard and you'll be sure to strike them down soon, but if they turn on you, you'll be very vulnerable, so this can be a risky tactic. Ambush a sniper for good results.
- This can circle-strafe very well due to its high mobility and margin for error due to its swing speed. If in a melee duel, try to move unpredictably so that your opponent cannot score a good hit.
- It is a good idea to have a weapon that does area damage, such as the Armageddon.
- This is a very good weapon in Knife Party, especially when you're in a group of enemies.
- Pick off its users from long ranges before they can reach the player.
- Pull out a ranged weapon while backpedaling and fire at the user. Being a melee weapon, this has particularly short range, but be careful not to get cornered so that the user can move in with ease.
- Pulling out a ranged weapon may be considered unsportsmanlike in some circles when confronted with its users.
- If locked in a melee duel with a user, try to strafe around the user and score a good blow before the user can retaliate. If you are unarmored, this is especially important, as users can slay you in a single hit.
- Try to move out of melee range by 'rocket jumping' or using a weapon with a high mobility. alternatively, try to kill the user with a mobile, rapid-firing weapon such as the Fast Death or Laser Cannon.
Traditional Japanese Sword.
- Knife Party
- The sword follows the design of a traditional Japanese Katana.
- The Emperor's Blade, along with Ninja Sword and Samurai Katana, has been removed from the game. It has been replaced by the Katana.
- In the 10.0.0 update, it received an extra upgrade.
- The weapon has a similar design to many traditional japanese swords such as the Wakizashi and Tachi and is featured in many other games such as "The Half-Zatoichi" in Team Fortress 2 and as a Katana in Unturned.
- It was given the Bleeding attribute in the 11.2.0 update.
- It was the third and the final form of the old and removed Ninja Sword.