|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has a black handle with red dots, as well as a very long blade. It has a small and thin crossguard.
Like it's predecessor, it is a very good, well-rounded melee weapon. This is able to fulfill a variety of roles due to its high mobility and fast swing speed.
- This weapon is good for tearing down groups. Swing quickly and move on to the next opponent once your former target has been eliminated.
- Ambush those who are good with guns. Catch them off guard and you'll be sure to strike them down soon, but if they turn on you, you'll be very vulnerable, so this can be a risky tactic. Ambush a sniper for good results.
- This can circle-strafe very well due to its high mobility and margin for error due to its swing speed. If in a melee duel, try to move unpredictably so that your opponent cannot score a good hit.
- Pull out a ranged weapon while backpedaling and fire at the user. Being a melee weapon, this has particularly short range, but be careful not to get cornered so that the user can move in with ease.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- If locked in a melee duel with a user, try to strafe around the user and score a good blow before the user can retaliate. If you are unarmored, this is especially important, as users can slay you in a single hit.
- Try to move out of melee range by 'rocket jumping' or using a weapon with a high mobility. alternatively, try to kill the user with a mobile, rapid-firing weapon such as the Fast Death or Laser Cannon, or a shotgun.
Traditional Japanese Sword.
- It is based on a sword called wakizashi.
- It was given the Bleeding attribute in the 11.2.0 update.
- The upgraded Katana has one of the largest Mobility rates of all Melee Weapons available, and one of the highest Mobility rates of any weapon in PG3D period.