|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D content. If you are looking for the same content in Pixel Gun World, see KillCam (PGW).
The KillCam is a feature in Pixel Gun 3D. It is introduced in the 9.2.0. update. It is used to tell a player who killed them, and their location.
The KillCam features a third-person camera view of the killer and shows their current location. It also features the killer's weapon that they've used to kill their victim, as well as their accessories. There is a box where the game might suggest a weapon for the victim to use to kill their killer. It also features a 15-second respawn timer, which, of course can be skipped. During some points in siege matches, you cannot skip the 15-second respawn timer and have to wait it out.
- The KillCam feature is similar to the Call of Duty KillCam.
- Committing suicide (such as falling/dying to hazards, or exploding themselves) would not show the KillCam.
- Sometimes, when two players kills each other in about the same time, it will show the player's character in a pose, like the older version of the KillCam, however, the HUD is still present.
- The recommended weapon is always the best weapon for the player's level.
- No matter how a victim was killed by their killers, it will always state that the victim was 'shot'.
- In the 9.3.0 update, there was a glitch (The Wand and Grenade glitch) where you can't respawn, no buttons, no anything, it only shows the player that killed you.
- This bug was fixed in the 9.4.0 update.
- If you fall off the map, but quickly go to Armory, then back, it says you were killed by no one, but with an armless player whom last shot you.
- As of the 11.0.0 update, you automatically respawn in 15 seconds after your death instead of 30.
- For an unknown reason, when a Pet or a Gadget kills you, in the KillCam, it appears as a weapon killed you instead.
- However, this does not affect the killfeed.
- In a recent update, there is a bug which shows a different max Armor number (e.g. if somebody has Heavy Iron Armor, it indicates "8/24" instead of "8/8").