|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Killer Whale is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 13.2.1 update.
It appears to be a re-skinned Spark Shark.
It appears to resemble a mechanical killer whale, such as it's called. It is has a black and white base body, black fins, blue handle, blue batteries,
It has moderate damage, good fire rate, an okay capacity, and a fast mobility, However it works differently from it's counterpart. Like the 0xbadc0de is does not deal self damage.
- It works different from it's counterpart, so change your strategy.
- Use it in medium-close range encounters.
- Use it to slow down enemies then finish them off with another weapon.
- Though it has a good speed, it is better to have a faster melee weapon equipped like the Dark Force Saber.
- This is a useful replacement for the _0xbadc0de# since it deals no self-damage while rocket-jumping. It also has a higher ammo capacity and reload speed.
- This is useful while playing clan siege as you don't move that fast in that mode.
- This weapon takes a while to reload so always have a backup.
- Have a higher damaging weapon as it does not have the best damage.
- Pick off it's users from safe distances.
- Beware it has piercing-shots, so avoid using other players as meat shields.
- Keep in mind even though it does not deal self-damage, it can still effectively kill it's enemies.
- It takes a while to reload so use that time to kill them.
- Unlike it's counterpart it has no area damage, so counter it with a weapon that has the missing attribute.
Use this on siege for rocket jumps.
Have a higher capacity weapon when it runs out.
- Unlike it's other re-skins in the 13.2.1 update, this weapon works differently from it's predecessor.
- It is one of the exact re-skins in the 13.2.1 update, along with other weapon re-skins.
- It is one of the weapons where the weapon is modified to look like an animal/creature. (Ex: Double Dragon, Tiger Claws, Alligator, and etc.)
- It is based on the real life animal the orca or killer whale such as it's called.
- Though it is not listed, this weapon has piercing shots.
- Despite having self-knock-back, this has no area damage.