|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Killer Whale is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 13.2.1 update.
It appears to be a re-skinned Spark Shark.
It appears to resemble a mechanical killer whale, such as it's called. It is has a black and white base body, black fins, blue handle, blue batteries,
It has moderate damage, good fire rate, an okay capacity, and a fast mobility, However it works differently from it's counterpart. Like the 0xbadc0de is does not deal self damage.
- This weapon should not be used as an attacking weapon unless your level is low, as this weapon performs poorly against champion armored players. Instead, it should be used as a rocket jump weapon, like the 0xbadc0de. In fact, this is a better replacement of it, because of the better capacity, efficiency, and reload speed.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage. This is not an area damage weapon, which means you can get headshots with this weapon.
- This weapon have a secret piercing shot ability. Use this ability to fire down the hallways in silent school.
- Keep in mind, this weapon is not the same as its reskin: the spark shark. This weapon, in fact, is more like a mix of the 0xBadC0de and the Shuriken Thrower in terms of abilities
- Pick off it's users from safe distances.
- Beware, as it has piercing-shots, so avoid using other players as meat shields.
- It takes a while to reload so use that time to kill them.
- Unlike it's counterpart it has no area damage, so counter it with a weapon that has the missing attribute.
- You should have no problem taking this weapon's users down. However the enemy will be problemetic if they use this weapon to rocket jump instead of attacking (which ironically is what most people use this weapon for).
Use this on siege for rocket jumps.
Have a higher capacity weapon when it runs out.
- Unlike it's other re-skins in the 13.2.1 update, this weapon works differently from it's predecessor. The same is for Hedgehog and Soul Thief.
- It is one of the weapons where the weapon is modified to look like an animal/creature. (Ex: Double Dragon, Tiger Claws, Alligator, and etc.)
- It is based on the real life animal the orca or killer whale such as it's called.
- Though it is not listed, this weapon has piercing shots.
- Despite having self-knock-back, this has no area damage. The same is true for 0xBadC0de