|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
Knife Party is a map in Pixel Gun 3D introduced in the 6.3.0 update. Only melee weapons can be used.
The layout includes a throne made entirely out of melee weapons including two Katanas, a bloody Scythe, and many other various melee weapons, there are also several small chairs, a courtyard area with a bridge surrounded by lava. If you go out on the dirt path surrounding the whole map (and being surrounded by lava), you can see ammo packs floating above the lava. At times, the dragon can be seen, but can not be attacked even if you are in close range with it. It is possible to jump out on the top/outside of the map with the Ninja Tabi boots and other anti-gravity equipment and potions. There's also torches around the place. A red carpet also leads to the throne of the knives on the stairs.
- Equip a pet, in order to obtain extra kills.
- Stay away from the lava that is in the interior and the exterior of the castle.
- Do not expect to use other weapons, since this map only permits Melee weapons.
- Use area damage Melee weapons in order to make killing easier for you.
It's mostly a castle with lava surrounding it with a dragon on the red tower. It has rooms that leads to a dead end or the throne with the melee weapons.
- The Throne of Melee weapons is probably a reference to the Iron Throne from Game of Thrones.
- This is the first map to date that restricts weaponry to only one type.The second map restricted to specific weapons is the map Sniper Forts.
- The skulls resemble the Rank 13 symbol, but now changed through updates rank 13 is no longer that symbol.
- For some reason ammo packs could be found in the map even thought this map only uses melee weapons.
- Ammo packs can be found in the lava, but is useless considering only melee weapons are usable in this map. In the 8.0.0. update, ammo packs can be seen on the bridge.
- There is a current glitch that you can go through under the middle red skull between the teeth.
- The throne in this map appears in the Castle (Campaign) level.
- It is most likely named after Knife Party, an Australian duo that specializes on electronic music.
- Gadgets are disabled in Knife Party.