|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Knight Sword is a Melee weapon found in the Armory. It is the first form of the Knight Sword.
This weapons appears to be standard iron/steel sword with a wooden handle. The pommel and the hilt are made of the same metal the blade is composed of.
The Knight Sword packs a decent punch and allows the user to travel quickly, making it good as an upgrade/replacement to the Combat Knife.
- This is easy to use as a last resort when your weapons had their magazines empty. At this point you will have been fighting for a long time, so pull this weapon out to finish off your opponent.
- Use this weapon to chase fast targets to maximize a shotgun's damage (Or any close-range weapon)
- Strafe around and be sure to lead your swing so that you strike just as the opponent comes within melee range. This will guarantee a good hit, and is especially good in a melee duel.
- This, along with many other melee weapons, can be taken out from a distance without too much hassle. Backpedal and fire before the user can close the gap.
- However, this can be seen as unsportsmanlike in some situations, such as if a melee duel is declared.
- If locked in a melee duel with a user, this weapon has a slower swing speed, so attack once the user has swung.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- It resembles Mojang's Minecraft Iron Sword, but longer and less jagged.
- It also resembles a standard medieval broadsword that was standard for use by soldiers and knights during the Middle Ages.
- It was previously called 'Iron Sword'.