|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
It is a standard broadsword, but the blade and hilt is gold, it also has a black outline.
- Go for the melee range to tear down enemy players.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less intense duel.
- Don't stop strafing, jumping and killing while attempting to get a kill.
- Move forward and backward while trying to get a kill.
- Try as much as possible to avoid medium or higher ranged enemy players.
- Use this weapon for running, then use an alternatively lethal and longer range weapon to tear down enemy players.
- Pick off its users from a range that this weapon cannot reach.
- Against strafers, use powerful Primary weapons to take them down.
Have at least one non-melee ranged weapon.
- Knight Sword Up2 is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D.