|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is a standard sword, with everything light blue except for the handle, which is chocolate brown.
It has a good lethality, a decent attack speed and a good mobility.
- It is a melee weapon, so approach your enemy and attack to deal damage.
- It is a good, cheap weapon which deals fair damage.
- It is particularly useful for beginners, as it is cheap and can be earned after completing the Pixelated World and leveling up a level or two..
- Like all melee weapons, you just need to stay out of its range and use high-powered weapons to combat it.
Equip at least a weapon or two that isn't extremely limited in range.
- It shares the same sprite as the Diamond Sword from Minecraft.
- Because of this, it was changed to the Crystal Sword, like other weapons that had "Diamond" in their names due to issues with Mojang (the creators of Minecraft).
- The Crystal Sword was renamed "Knight Sword Up2" and made to appear longer in a recent update.
- It is shown on the throne in the map Knife Party.
- In the 11.2.0 update, the weapon got a redesign.