|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Laser Assistant is a Primary weapon introduced in the 13.1.0 update.
It has a small box with an electric sign on it as the ammo case, and it is attached to the handle. It has a candy-cane foregrip and has what appear to be copper wires making a square attached to the middle of the gun. It is mostly dark green. In the latest updates, it features an 8x scope.
It has medium-high damage, high capacity, mediocre-fast fire rate for a primary, and has a medium mobility.
- Due to the high capacity and damage, you can kill many enemies before reloading. You can stay in combat for longer before backing off to reload.
- Aim at an enemy's head for maximum efficiency per shot.
- With extremely good accuracy, it can be used at all ranges especially now having 8x zoom, however, melee ranges can be a little difficult.
- The burning effect of this weapon clogs up people's screens and they may tend to panic and lose their control, Take this to your advantage
- This weapon will quickly down unarmored opponents in direct combat. If possible, pack a secondary weapon to take out such users and save ammunition for tougher opponents.
- When escaping with this weapon, take into account is relatively slow mobility, however its spray and pray makes up for that.
- This weapon is general purpose so you can use it in any situation, it has decent capabilities at medium-long ranges too. As well as using it as a makeshift automatic sniper rifle.
- This gun, when used in Team Battle is excellent at pinning players down due to the sheer size of its magazine.
- Covering players with the flag in Flag Capture is one of the best ways to use this weapon.
- With sufficient training one can estimate where a sprayed bullet might go and direct the weapon as to it, this greatly minimizes the chances of wasted ammo and increases viability in long range matches.
- When cornered this weapon is excellent at killing a few players before being killed yourself.
- This goes extremely well with backup weapons with a scope and high damage to create combo kill shot.(reduce enemy armor with the sheer gun speed and finish them off with a scoped in headshot, the bullet firing speed can easily panic inexperienced players and shred players at lower levels.
- Play close range maps. For example; Pool Party. This weapon will be very useful.
- Due to this weapon having a low mobility, bring a high mobility weapon. Also, because it cannot hit as well in long ranges, bring a good sniper weapon.
- This is a good weapon for modes such as Co-op Survival and Arena. In these modes, aim at the body of enemies and fire away. Because each hit gives 5 points, you will rapidly gain tons of points from enemies like Double Headed Zombie because of their high HP.
- This weapon is an excellent choice for fighting very mobile players.
- It's recommended to use max Primary DPS setup to mitigate its weak efficiency per shot.
- Equip this with Cowboy Hat and max Storm Trooper Cape to benefit its reload speed the most.
- Use this to finish off/weaken opponents.
- Any well-placed hits from one-shot weapons will do the trick.
- If this is really giving you trouble, avoid the line of sight and try to flank them, as it buys you time to kill them.
- Not many automatic weapons stand a chance at winning a direct firefight with this, especially since critical damage and burning skyrockets its time to kill, range and mobility will take care of most players.
- The only weapon can that beat the Laser Assistant in a direct dogfight is the Excalibur. In an indirect situation however, Black Mamba can slow down the user and may have a chance to make them miss their aim while you strafe around in a zigzag manner around them.
- With competent experience, superior fire rate weapons such as the Champion Peacemaker can take these users out easily.
- If all failed, be a Laser Assistant user yourself.
- A weapon to cover long ranges, melee range isn't too big of a problem with how easy it is to create distance.
- It's part of the Cyber Santa Set.
- The weapon's design is based on the M1928 Thompson Submachine Gun and (vaguely) the Singaporean-made Ultimax 100 LMG.
- It is one of two automatic weapons with a Burning attribute, the other being the Photon Shotgun.
- It is the only Primary weapon to feature an 8X scope.
- In the updates, its fire rate got nerfed from 98 to 97 and its ammo from 80 to 70. However, its efficiency got buffed to 37. This never actually changed the gun's statistics, just for an accuracy tweak.
- It greatly resembles the Laser_RCW from Fallout: New Vegas. Both are laser sub-machine guns based on the Thompson that have large magazine capacities but middling accuracy.
- This weapon's stats has changed multiple time due to buff, balancing and a bug.
- When it was release, it was a solid 4 headshots kill.
- In the 14.0.2 update, it damage got buffed a significantly, making it a 3 headshots kill instead of 4 to max-armored players.
- If one equip with max Primary DPS setup, it becomes a guaranteed 2 headshots kill to an max-armored opponent!
- With the introduction of the Tactical Rifle in the 14.0.2 update, it was a 2 headshots kill due to a glitch. The Tactical Rifle got nerfed to 8 headshots kill and the Laser Assistant regained its status a day later.
- In the 15.1.0 Update, it now nerfed to 9 headshots kill for balancing reason. Including reverse its capacity to 80.
- Though recently, it's almost obsolete due to HP and Armor increase from 15.1.0 Update.
- Of all of the component-gained Mythical Weapons, The Laser Assistant is the most powerful in the Primary section and one of the most powerful of all mythical component weapons in the game.
- In addition, the Laser Assistant had a value of about $25 when it was released in the 2017 Christmas update, which is significantly affordable when compared to its current price and the price of other Mythical component weapons.