|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Laser Bouncer is a Special weapon introduced in the 10.3.0 update. It is the first form of the Laser Bouncer.
It is a rail gun, with green colors, white details and the orange parts as the energy bits, with white parts surrounding it. It has a black forestock, along with a black grip.
It has insane damage, medium rate of fire, good capacity, and normal mobility for levels between 12 and 21.
- Go for the head to maximize damage.
- Use a high fire rate weapon with this or stay mobile. Or, you can shoot, quickly switch to a different weapon and switch back to the Laser Bouncer.
- The shots from the weapon can ricochet two times off of objects.
- Use this on tight corridors due to it's piercing shots and ricochet attributes.
- A skilled enough player could use this weapon at long ranges due to the almost no recoil. The ricochet attribute -If you are skilled enough- could be used to just shoot the floor or the wall to kill a user.
- Use this to shoot around corners.
- The weapon leaves the trace of the laser so follow the laser to track their location and use a high fire rate weapon to kill them.
- Jump around to avoid being shot.
- Avoid small spaces as its users will use the advantage of its ricochets.
- Using area damage weapons can easily mess up their aim.
- Although deadly for skilled players and their ability at close ranged combat, to get a shot that actually does decent damage, the user must hit their head. So, using flamethrowers, shotguns, and other close range weapons while jumping and dodging, could counter these users. However, be aware of the enemy's skill.
- This weapon cannot one shot a maximum armored player, so using one-shot weapons such as the Anti-Hero Rifle or the One Shot will easily kill these users. Just make sure you have the accuracy.
Carry around a high fire rate weapon due to its slow fire rate.
- It is one of the weapons that possess the ricochet function.
- It oddly looks like the Contact Beam from the Dead Space series due to its structure.
- The color scheme of this weapon is similar to that of the Nerf™ Vortex series, both having green and orange parts accompanied by white.
- This, the Armageddon, and Smart Bullet Bazooka are all 240 coins
- While the message is no longer available in the game, it was originally a fan-made gun.