|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Laser Bouncer is a Special weapon introduced in the 10.3.0 update. It is the first form of the Laser Bouncer.
It is a rail gun, with green colors, white details and the orange parts as the energy bits, with white parts surrounding it. It has a black forestock, along with a black grip.
It has great damage, medium rate of fire, good capacity, and normal mobility for levels between 12 and 21.
- Go for the head to maximize damage, as this weapon can one-shot headshot any player in the 12-17 zone.
- Use a high fire rate weapon with this or stay mobile. Or, you can shoot, quickly switch to a different weapon and switch back to the Laser Bouncer.
- The shots from the weapon can ricochet two times off of objects.
- Use this on tight corridors due to it's piercing shots and ricochet attributes.
- A skilled enough player could use this weapon at long ranges due to the almost no recoil. The ricochet attribute -If you are skilled enough- could be used to just shoot the floor or the wall to kill a user.
- Use this to shoot around corners.
- If you can shoot a player standing up against a wall, the laser might bounce off another wall hitting them once again.
- The weapon leaves the trace of the laser so follow the laser to track their location and use a high fire rate weapon to kill them.
- Jump around to avoid being shot.
- Avoid small spaces as its users can use the advantage of its ricochets.
- Using area damage weapons can easily mess up their aim.
- Although deadly for skilled players and their ability at close ranged combat, to get a shot that actually does decent damage, the user must hit their head. So, using flamethrowers, shotguns, and other close-range weapons while jumping and dodging, could counter these users. However, be aware of the enemy's skill.
- This weapon cannot one shot a maximum armored player, so using one-shot weapons such as the Anti-Hero Rifle or the One Shot will easily kill these users. Just make sure you have the accuracy.
- Never try to use the jetpack to take down a laser bouncer, extremely skilled users can kill you with it from very long distances even if you move in a random pattern.
- The best way to kill these users is to get the user in an open space and zigzag towards him with a shotgun or melee type weapon. Make sure you move in a very unpredictable way, or else an experienced player will kill you with ease.
Carry around a high fire rate weapon due to its slow fire rate.
- It is one of the weapons that possess the ricochet function.
- It oddly looks like the Contact Beam from the Dead Space series due to its structure.
- The color scheme of this weapon is similar to that of the Nerf™ Vortex series, both having green and orange parts accompanied by white.
- This, the Armageddon, and Smart Bullet Bazooka are all 240 coins
- While the message is no longer available in the game, it was originally a fan-made gun.
- In the 13.5.0 update, this weapon recieved a combat level of 11 and is upgradeable to a combat level of 14.
- Previous owners of this weapon would see this weapon to have a 32 efficiency and a 15 combat level.
- This weapon has gotten nerfed in the 14.1.2 update. It is no longer a 1 shot headshot kill and it now requires 2 to kill a max-armored player.