|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is a railgun, with green colors primarily found on the gun. The orange parts are the 'energy' parts of the gun and the white colors found near them.
It has high damage, average rate of fire, low capacity, and slightly high mobility.
- Keep a high fire rate weapon with you, as the fire rate is slightly faster than the Prototype.
- It can fatally injure a target with a single headshot, or a single body shot when they are injured or unarmored.
- This is recommended for a variety of maps, as its ricochet and tiny crosshairs with minimal separation make it a great Special weapon, not to mention the firepower behind each shot.
- It can be used to easily decimate enemy mechs or turrets thanks to its high damage.
- Use this weapon when the range between you and your target is favorable, as missing shots reveals your position.
- Switching weapons is also a good idea, since this has a slow fire rate. Use this qeapon to either weaken the enemy or finishing off your opponents.
- Pick off its users with an area damage weapon.
- Its has traced projectiles, where it gives away the user's position.
- Pick off its users from long ranges. Also, this applies on fighting the user with a scoped weapon.
- This weapon has a slow fire rate, so use rapid-firing, deadly weapons such as the Laser Minigun, the Crystal Laser Cannon and the Automatic peacemaker to finish the user off.
- Strafe and jump around so that the user will not be able to hit you accurately.
- Use fast-firing, explosive weapons like the Mines Launcher, double dragon etc. to disorientate its user.
- Kill the user immediately while they are reloading, as this weapon has low ammo capacity and is easily used up.
- Use the oxbadcode to rocket yourself up so that player will have more difficulty hitting you.
Have a long ranged weapon for further targets, and an automatic weapon for mobile targets.
- It oddly looks like the Contact Beam from the Dead Space series because to its similar structure.
- The color scheme of this weapon is similar to that of the Nerf™ Vortex series, both having green and orange parts accompanied by white.
- It takes 2 headshots to kill the max-armored players.