|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is a railgun, with green colors primarily found on the gun. The orange parts are the 'energy' parts of the gun and the white colors found near them.
It has high damage, average rate of fire, low capacity, and slightly high mobility.
- Keep a high-fire rate weapon with you, as the fire rate is slightly faster than the Prototype.
- It can instantly kill any target with a single headshot, or a single body shot when they are injured or unarmored.
- This is recommended in a variety of maps, as its ricochet and tiny crosshairs with minimal separation make it a great Special weapon, not to mention the firepower behind each shot.
- It can be used to easily decimate enemy mechs or turrets thanks to its high damage.
- Pick off its users with an area-damage weapon.
- Its has traced projectiles, where it gives away the user's position.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- This weapon has a slow fire rate, so use rapid-firing, deadly weapons such as the Laser Minigun, the Crystal Laser Cannon and the Automatic peacemaker to finish the user off.
- Strafe and jump around so that the user will not be able to hit you accurately.
- This weapon has no scope, so use a scoped weapon to destroy its user.
- Use fast-firing, explosive weapons like the Mines Launcher, double dragon etc. to disorientate its user.
- Kill the user immediately while they are reloading, as this weapon has low ammo capacity and is easily used up.
Have a long ranged weapon for farther targets, and an automatic weapon for strafing targets.
- It oddly looks like the Contact Beam from the Dead Space series because to its structure.
- The color scheme of this weapon is similar to that of the Nerf™ Vortex series, both having green and orange parts accompanied by white.