|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Laser Bow is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 10.4.0 update. It can be upgraded to the Laser Bow Up1.
The Laser Bow Up is a modern and futuristic weapon, manly colored in white and cyan. It shoots a cyan laser and has a 4x scope.
It's better to use the Laser Bow for close-ranged combat, because it's difficult to shoot distant players without scoping.
- It deals decent damage and it can kill unarmored players with only one shot. Try to aim for the head while fighting with more prepared users.
- The laser bounces on the walls multiple times. Try to achieve some trick-shots!
- The efficiency of the Laser Bow lacks during long range combat. If the structure of the map allows you to do so, exit from small buildings and and combat outside.
- The design of the Laser Bow resembles Alien weapons such as the Alien Cannon.
- The weapon could be a reference to Hanzo's Storm Bow, a weapon in the popular multiplayer FPS Overwatch,where it fires scatter arrows that rebound off walls.
- Its function is similar to the one of the Laser Bouncer; they both shoot lasers that bounce on the walls.