|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Laser Bow Up1 is a modern and futuristic weapon, mainly colored in white and cyan. It shoots a cyan laser and has a scope.
It has high damage, medium rate of fire, high mobility, and low capacity.
- It deals a lot of damage and it can kill many players with only one shot. That's why aiming for the head isn't really necessary.
- The laser bounces on the walls multiple times. It can be used to achieve trick-shots, however, it is recommended to be used in smaller areas with small holes to make players a less obvious target.
- The addition of the scope in the 11.0.0 update made the aim more efficient in longer range fights, so use it when necessary.
- The efficiency of the Laser Bow Up1 lacks during long range combat. If the structure of the map allows you to do so, exit from small buildings and combat outside.
- Area damage weapons easily pick off its users.
- Due to its low capacity, you can trick the user to running them low on ammo by staying mobile.
- The design of the Laser Bow Up1 resembles the Alien weapons such as the Alien Cannon.
- In the 10.5.0 update, a 4x scope was implemented.
- Along side with the Laser Crossbow Up2, it also cost 300
- 1 of the few weapons that have has a capacity of 1, but doesn't require a full reload.