|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Cubacca's Crossbow.
The Laser Crossbow is a Sniper weapon added in the 10.2.0 update.
It is a golden crossbow with a wooden handle, silver nozzle and a blue tip in the middle of the nozzle.
It has a scope with blue lens. Near the barrel are 3 rings, similar to the Prototype.
It has average to high damage (depends on your level), medium rate of fire, low capacity, and normal mobility.
- This gun has a pretty good fire rate, so use it wisely to get some nice kill streaks.
- Due to its high damage for lower levels, it can really be a great weapon to get.
- Always aim for the head and never stand still or camp with this weapon, because your target could potentially dodge the shot and kill you. Players could also find you easily with the blue wallbreak laser.
- It has a good fire rate, but its cooldown is long, so have an automatic weapon, like the Hellraiser.
- Dodge his/her shots, keep moving and jumping.
- If the player happens to be a camper try and track the player down whenever he/she shoots the blue laser.
- It is one of the best weapons for long ranges so if you happen to be targeted, use your most mobile/low weight weapon and run and jump. From there you could do 3 things:
- Hide and take cover behind a wall. If you choose to do this then you must make sure that the laser crossbow user cant see your name. Due to it having the wallbreak.
- Run to the enemy. You could try to spot him/her and use your fastest weapon the close the gap between you and him/her, but this is more risky.
- Try to use your sniper and take him/her out before they hit you. Dont stand still when doing this for the laser crossbow has a decent fire rate for a sniper rifle.
- Since some low leveled users may have this weapon for 'other' uses, they have a lower chance of hitting you.
- Area damage weapons easily pick off its users, especially at close range, but be sure to retreat frequently or you may get hit.
- Because this weapon cannot one-shot you if you have armor, try to jump when they fire, and hit them with a high-damage automatic weapon.
Have a good close range area damage weapon.
- This weapon is based off of Chewbacca's weapon in Star Wars, the Bowcaster.
- In PGW, it is called the Cubacca's Crossbow, instead of the Laser Crossbow.
- This weapon now has the "Wall Break" ability.