|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Laser Crossbow is a Sniper weapon added in the 10.2.0 update. It is the first form of the Laser Crossbow.
It is a golden crossbow with a wooden handle, silver nozzle and a blue tip in the middle of the nozzle.
It has a scope with blue lens. Near the barrel are 3 rings, similar to the Prototype.
It has average to high damage (depends on your level), medium rate of fire, low capacity, and normal mobility.
- This gun has a pretty good fire rate, so use it wisely to get some nice kill streaks.
- Due to its high damage for lower levels, it can really be a great weapon to get.
- It has a good fire rate, but its cooldown is long, so have an automatic weapon, like the Hellraiser.
- Since some low leveled users may have this weapon for 'other' uses, they have a lower chance of hitting you.
- Area damage weapons easily pick off its users, especially at close range, but be sure to retreat frequently or you may get hit.
- Because this weapon cannot one-shot you if you have armor, try to jump when they fire, and hit them with a high-damage automatic weapon.
Have a good close range area damage weapon.
- This weapon is based off of Chewbacca's weapon in Star Wars, the Bowcaster.
- In PGW, it is called the Cubacca's Crossbow, instead of the Laser Crossbow.
- This weapon now has the "Wall Break" ability.