|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Cubacca's Crossbow.
The Laser Crossbow is a Sniper weapon added in the 10.2.0 update.
The Laser Crossbow is a golden crossbow with a wooden handle, silver nozzle and a blue tip in the middle of the nozzle.
It has a scope with a blue lens. Near the barrel are 3 rings, similar to the Prototype.
Similarly to the Prototype S, the beam of the weapon moves extremely fast and does not stay still for a period of time like the Anti-Hero Rifle‘s beam.
It has average to high damage (depend on your level), medium rate of fire, low capacity, and normal mobility.
- This gun has a pretty good fire rate, so use it wisely to get some nice killstreaks.
- Due to its high damage to lower levels and fair performance at higher levels, the Laser Crossbow is rather worthwhile.
- Always aim for the head and never stand still or camp with this weapon, because your target could potentially dodge the shot and kill you. Players could also find you easily with its blue tracer rounds.
- Use this then switch to a high damage weapon such as the Reflector to finish them. Or an automatic rifle such as the Mega Gun.
- It has a good fire rate, but its cooldown is long, so have an automatic weapon, like the Hellraiser.
- Dodge the user's shots, and continue moving and jumping.
- If the user happens to be a camper, the weapon's blue tracer rounds give away their location and use that to your advantage.
- It is one of the best weapons for long ranges so if you happen to be targeted, use your most mobile/low weight weapon and run and jump. From there you could do 3 things:
- Hide and take cover behind a wall. If you choose to do this then you must make sure that the laser crossbow user cant see your name. Due to it having the wallbreak.
- Run to the enemy. You could try to spot him/her and use your fastest weapon to close the gap between you and him/her, but this riskier.
- Try to use your sniper and take him/her out before they hit you. Don't stand still when doing this for the laser crossbow has a decent fire rate for a sniper rifle.
- Since some low-level users may have this weapon for 'other' uses, they have a lower chance of hitting you.
- Area damage weapons easily pick off its users, especially at close range, but be sure to retreat frequently or you may get hit.
- Because this weapon cannot one-shot you if you have armor, try to jump when they fire and hit them with a high-damage automatic weapon.
Have a good close range area damage weapon. This weapon can also be used as a 3 category spam sniper.
- This weapon is based on Chewbacca's weapon in Star Wars, the Bowcaster.
- In PGW, it is called the Cubacca's Crossbow, instead of the Laser Crossbow.
- This weapon now has the "Wall Break" ability.
- It was one of the first weapon in the game to introduce an 8x zoom.
- In the 13.5.0 update, this weapon has been given an efficiency of 20 and a combat level of 10.
- The appearance of the laser is similar to that of the Prototype S. The laser disappears just as fast, has the same size, and has a slightly darker color.