|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Laser Crossbow Up1 is an upgrade to the Laser Crossbow introduced in the 10.2.0 update. It is the second form of the weapon. It is located in the Sniper section of the Armory.
It is a golden crossbow with a brown handle, a gray guide ring and a blue tip in the middle of the guide ring.
The Laser Crossbow Up1 has good lethality, moderate fire rate, good capacity and moderate mobility for users with levels between 17 and 26.
- Use this in medium to long range for a less complicated duel.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Go for weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Don't stop dodging and strafing while attempting to get a kill.
- You could use this when your enemies hide behind walls thanks to the wallbreak attribute. If you see a player name shoot somewhere bellow it for that would be the players head.
- To maximize the damage equip the sniper cape and get headshots.
- This weapon could fire faster than the prototype and some other snipers, so use that to your advantage in close range combat, but it is not recommended. In close range combat you are better off switching to your primary or other weapins for close ranges.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Use One shot weapons.
- Try and track the beam back to the player or use the killcam to locate the user.
- Becarefull for this weapon has wallbreak. If you are attempting to hide try to stay clear of all edges because other players could see your nametags and shoot below it.
- If you get shot by it and happen to survive, quickly respond by moving getting a health pack and finding the player.
Have a good close range area damage weapon.
- This weapon is based off of Chewbacca's weapon in Star Wars, the Bowcaster.
- The Laser Crossbow Up2, along with its upgrades, is the only weapon in the game with an 8x scope.
- It has a different name in PGW, which is Cubacca's Crossbow Up1 instead of Laser Crossbow Up1.
- Unlike most snipers, the Laser Crossbow is decent at close range no-scoping for kills (high damage, decent fire rate).