|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is a golden crossbow with a brown handle and a gray guide for the projectile and a blue tip in the middle of the guide ring.
The laser crossbow is better at medium to long ranges. With the 8x zoom you can kill distant opponents. The weapon also has a wallbreak ability on it as well as a decent capacity and fire rate.
- This weapon has an 8x zoom, meaning that it is more suited for long-range engagements.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Don't stop dodging left and right while jumping and attempting to get a kill, because dodging slightly confuses your opponents.
- Fight in tight hallways crowded with players and kill them because this has a piercing shot.
- Pick off its users from close range with an area damage weapon.
Have a lethal close range area damage weapon.
- This weapon now currently has the ""Wall Break"" ability
- The Laser Crossbow, its upgrades, Photon Sniper Rifle and the Elf's Revenge are the only weapon in the game with an 8x scope.
- This weapon is based off of Chewbacca's weapon in Star Wars, the Bowcaster.
- Due to its hitbox, the Laser Crossbow Up2 can shoot through thin walls.
- It has a different name in PGW, which is Cubacca's Crossbow Up1 instead of Laser Crossbow Up1.
- It is the most expensive weapon in the sniper catergory which cost 300