|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is a golden crossbow with a brown handle and a gray guide for the projectile and a blue tip in the middle of the guide ring.
The laser crossbow is better at medium to long ranges. With the 8x zoom you can kill distant opponents. The weapon also has a wall-break ability on it as well as a decent capacity and fire rate.
- This weapon has an 8x zoom, meaning that it is more suited for long-range engagements.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Don't stop dodging left and right while jumping and attempting to get a kill, because dodging slightly confuses your opponents.
- Fight in tight hallways crowded with players and kill them because this has a piercing shot.
- Pickoff its users from close range with an area damage weapon.
- Do keep in mind that this weapon can deal very high damage, even with the wallbreak ability, try hiding so the enemy can't see you.
- It is one of the best weapons for long ranges so if you happen to be targeted, use your most mobile/low weight weapon and run and jump. From there you could do 3 things:
- Hide and take cover behind a wall. If you choose to do this then you must make sure that the laser crossbow user cant see your name. Due to it having the wall-break.
- Run to the enemy. You could try to spot him/her and use your fastest weapon the close the gap between you and him/her and then use your close range weapons, but this move is riskier
- Try to use your sniper and take him/her out before they hit you. Don't stand still when doing this for the laser crossbow has a decent fire rate for a sniper rifle.
Have a lethal close range area damage weapon.
- This weapon now currently has the "Wall Break" ability
- The Laser Crossbow, its upgrades, Photon Sniper Rifle and the Elf's Revenge are the only weapon in the game with an 8x scope.
- Thought as the crossbow version of the prototype.
- This weapon is based on Chewbacca's weapon in Star Wars, the Bowcaster.
- Due to its hitbox, the Laser Crossbow Up2 can shoot through thin walls.
- It has a different name in PGW, which is Cubacca's Crossbow Up1 instead of Laser Crossbow Up1.
- It is the most expensive weapon in the sniper category which cost 300
- As of the recent 13.5.0 update, previous owners of this weapon will get a buffed version where the efficiency of 32 and a combat level of 16. However, it's ammo capacity got nerfed from 9 to 8.