|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Laser Disc Thrower is a weapon in the Special category. It was added in the 10.0.0 update. It is the first form of the Laser Disc Thrower.
It appears to be a dual held gun like the Automatic Peacemaker, or the Laser Minigun. It is purple all over with a disc that is uncharged. It is also similar to the Razor Thrower, as their bullets fire discs, but in this case, fires laser discs.
It deals average damage, has a good rate of fire, low capacity and average mobility.
- The Laser Disc Thrower fires fast discs that are made of fiery laser discs and is perfect for a moderate range weapon. Try to spray the discs on the target in a circle so that when they try to dodge, they might get hit by the discs.
- Try to aim for their head. Most of the time, if you aim for their legs, they will jump over it. So it is easier to aim for the head.
- If you have high/double jump boots, you can easily jump over them with ease to dodge them. If they are really close to you, try to use a melee weapon with good mobility to run behind them so they can miss.
- Pick off the users from long ranges while still unsuspected.
Combine the weapon with a weapon with good mobility to easily maneuver around the map and a long range weapon to easily deal with some snipers.
- This is possibly a derivative of the Razor Thrower.
- The discs of this gun are laser light discs, which can penetrate though more than one entity, but it cannot pass through walls.
- Enemies killed by the Laser Disc Thrower suffer a distinctive death by vaporization, wherein they are frozen in place and disintegrate into yellow-orange particles.
- It is a mere counterpart to the Shuriken Thrower because of their similarities, with them being different because one has piercing shots and one has a scope.