|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Laser Spear is a Special weapon introduced in the 11.4.0 update. It is the first form of the Laser Spear.
It is a spear with a large blade and a relatively short yet thick shaft. The blade is a light neon blue and the handle is grey/black. Overall, it has a futuristic or sci-fi aesthetic to it. When "shooting", it launches a thin laser which spirals vertically.
It has decent damage, a slow fire rate, low capacity and okay mobility.
- Shoot when you found multiple enemies in one row.
- Use this in lower levels, due to the decent damage.
- Use this in close to medium range.
- Keep in mind that this weapon has a big delay before firing, so keep your attacks timed.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Strafe and dodge the lasers.
Equip a long range weapon in order to fend off against long ranged enemies.
- This is the only weapon introduced in the 11.4.0 update that does not have a Valentine's day theme or a Kung-Fu theme.
- From the looks of it, it would be appear to be a melee weapon, but since it shoots out projectiles, it is considered a Special weapon instead.
- The firing animation is somewhat similar to Reinhardt's "Fire Strike" ability from Overwatch.