|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Last Hope is a community-created Sniper weapon added in the 13.5.0 update. This weapon was created by Jordi Villanova.
It has high damage, slightly low fire rate, low capacity, and surprisingly good mobility. Surprisingly, it can 1~2 shot headshot a max-armoured player, which contradict its stats.
- Try to get a hidden area for covering due to it's slower fire rate.
- It is recommended that you either practice or have a decently good aim due to the fact that this weapon will require a lot of skill and aim.
- Hide behind something when reloading, as this weapon does not have a fast reload speed.
- This weapon actually has a decently high mobility, so you could, in theory, use this to run away from people, similarly to how you would use the Elder Force Saber. This would also give you the advantage since this has the speed of the elder force saber, but it could be used at a distance.
- Try strafing around before unskilled users can aim you.
- Skilled players are always a problem. As the slow reloading time will no longer be a problem for them. So always get covered and get a ranged area damage weapon and fast mobility primary weapon to increase the chance of taking down the users.
- Use a fast firing gun, as this weapon has a moderately slow firing rate.
- Jump around to confuse the enemy with this weapon, and then eliminate them with 1 shot kill weapons or area damage weapons.
Futuristic themed/3018 themed.
- This weapon is a reskin of the Elf's Revenge. However, the original design of this weapon wasn't intentionally a reskin of the Elf's Revenge, but Cubic.Games decided to turn the concept into a remodel of the Elf's Revenge.
- The name of this weapon may be inspired/and combined by the Star Wars films: "A New Hope" and "The Last Jedi".
- This, along with Multitaskers, the Soul Thief and the Good Doctor are the 3018 weapon contest winners.
- This weapon is one of the only weapons having the 8x zoom scope, the other being the Laser Crossbow.