|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Last Kiss is a Primary weapon introduced in the 3.7.0 update in Pixel Gun World.
The gun resembles a rifle. It has a heart shaped barrel hole and a heart and golden cupid aiming sight. It is mostly red and pink, with a heart on the side of the gun and ammo box. The back handle is part of the shoulder rest. It also has a vertical foregrip on the front.
The Last Kiss is a shotgun, but it can also be used as a semi-automatic rifle due to its small spread and its range. The ammo capacity is low and it is not recommended to extend your fights by using this weapon at prolonged times.
- Use this gun at close range. The bullets spread, so switch to this weapon when a enemy is near. Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- When moving, use a gun with higher mobility, (as it only has a mobility of 100).
- Don't stand still, move around and jump around. Try to waste your opponent's ammo.
- Being at short to mid-range combat will usually lead you to the death. Stay as far away as you can to take out its user.
Valentine's Day themed.
Fend yourself by keeping away from this gun when you see it. Or take an area damage weapon and blast the opponent to smithereens.
- It can shoot multiple pellets in a spraying pattern, thus making it a shotgun-type weapon. However, in PGW, its pellets' appearance look like more realistic hearts.
- This and the Dater Hater were added in the Kung Fu Update, Volume 2 in PGW.