|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
It resembles a rifle. It has a heart shaped barrel hole and a heart and golden cupid aiming sight. It is mostly red and pink, with a heart on the side of the gun and ammo box. The back handle is part of the shoulder rest. It also has a vertical foregrip on the front.
Like its predecessor, the Last Kiss Up1, being a shotgun, provides a large spread. This weapon lacks a large supply of ammunition, making it poor for extended firefights. Aiming for the head is also recommended to deal maximum damage while conserving ammo.
- Use this gun at close range. The bullets spread, so switch to this weapon when a enemy is near. Go for the head for maximum effect.
- When moving, use a gun with higher mobility, (as it only has a mobility of 110).
- Don't stand still, move around and jump around. Try and waste your opponents ammo.
Valentine's Day themed.
Fend yourself by keeping away from this gun when you see it. Or take an area damage weapon and blast the opponent to smithereens.
- This gun, along with Dater Hater, were implemented by the Pixel Gun Company to target daters, who often use the chat for their purposes. This is frowned upon by many players.
- It can shoot multiple pellets in a spraying pattern, thus making it a shotgun-type weapon. This pattern is shared with the Simple Shotgun, Mega Destroyer, Heavy Shotgun, Predator, Photon Shotgun, and the Shotgun Pistol.
- During a short period of time, the Lucky Strike was available in the 9.3.1 update. It had the same stats as this weapon, but it had a green appearance.