|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Lava Flail is a Melee weapon. It is introduced in one of the early updates of the game of Pixel Gun 3D.
This weapon has a yellow and orange striped handle, which goes along the "lava" theme. A smaller attachment is completely yellow. A small silver piece of metal is on top of this attachment, and a black chain hang from this piece of metal. A large red and yellow "lava cactus" is attached to the chain.
It has decent damage, slow attack speed, and mediocre mobility.
- It can be inaccurate in some occasions, but should be used at a fixed range in order to get good damage in.
- This weapon shouldn't be used for its mobility too often.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Users can't run very fast with this, making escape very easy.
- The slow attack speed can easily be avoided.
As it has mediocre mobility, you can combine it with less-mobile weapons.
- Before the version 8.2.1 came out, this weapon was the second and last upgrade of the Cactus Flail.
- It has an unusually long range for a melee weapon.
- It is based off the flail, but the metal is replaced with lava.
- It may be a reference to the Sun Fury, a flail weapon from the game Terraria that has a lava theme.
- This melee weapon is one of the only weapons that can't hit in the closest ranges.
- It has the one of the slowest attack rate out of all the melee weapons.
- In the 11.2.2 update, it was given the Burning attribute.