|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Leader's Sword is a Melee weapon introduced in the 13.1.0 update.
It appears to be a reskinned version of the Sword of Shadows.
It has a dark blue handle, a golden pommel, a golden handguard with a red gemstone on it. Its blade color is cyan blue.
When holding, a light blue flame will emit from the blade.
It has high attack, high mobility, and high attack speed.
- Use this when evading other players or any homing projectiles.
- Aim for the head. Headshots combined with this weapon's swing speed make it very dangerous.
- Hit the enemy from behind. This weapon can kill enemies in two hits when fully upgraded.
- Use this as a mobility tool, this can substitute your speed if you don't have mobile weapons like Carrot Sword.
- Take advantage of this weapon for its high attack speed, and mobility, so you can easily take out players wielding weapons such as Core Sword, Combat Yo-Yo, and Demon Sword. Also be aware of the weapons that have Area Damage such as the Storm Hammer, and Fire Orb
- Pick off its users from medium to long ranges.
- Use a high hitbox weapon such as Soulstone to weaken them or possibly kill them in one hit. Even Santa Sword works, but do not let the user get too close.
- Use a weapon with high reach in front of you to keep the user away. Examples include Gas Launcher and Pet Dragon.
Carry a sniper and a good medium range Primary or Backup weapon.
- This is the only craftable Uncommon weapon.
- It has one of the highest swing speeds in the game along with Chip Sword, Santa Sword, and Fire Demon.
- It has a similar color scheme to that of the first Mythical craftables (Eraser, Excalibur, etc).
- In the 13.5.0 update, it was changed from Uncommon, to Rare.
- It was changed back it the 15.1.0 update, possibly because it was nerfed from a 2 shot to a 7 shot.