|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
There are 5 leaderboard types:
- Friends: A normal competition of wins, but the only people who appear in the leaderboard are a player's friends. This was introduced in the 6.0.0 update.
- Top Players: Similar to the first leaderboard type, except that this is a public leaderboard, where all players can appear. This was introduced in the 6.0.0 update.
- Top Clans: It is where clans have to earn trophies often in order to reach the leaderboard. This was introduced in the 9.0.0 update.
- Crafters: It is where players need to have the most hearts for an attractive lobby. This was introduced in the 12.0.1 update.
- Tournament: It is where players have to compete in trophy earning. It was introduced in the 10.2.0 update.
All of the players combined are teamed in a clan for trophy earning. If there are a decent amount of players in a clan with a high amount of trophies, they will appear in the leaderboard. However, only trophies of the active clan members are accepted in the leaderboard.
When players are in the Tournament leaderboards, whether a player is in the 100th place or higher, by the end of the week, they receive 50 and an Honor Egg. However, by the end of the week, all of the players' trophies will be reset to 3000.
If a player reached the Adamant league, that player will automatically participate in the Tournament, no matter what. The leaderboards can be found by tapping "Top", then "Tournament", and the game will inform a player if he/she is in the top or not. It will also show the top 100 players on the leaderboard.
Friends and Top Players
- Try to play a lot and be a very active player.
- Try to kill lots of enemies so you get a good point.
- Buy good weapons to kill your enemies.
- Protect your teammates when damaged.
- Try chatting to your clanmates to play the game more often.
- Try friending pro players and joining their clan.
- Use some attractive craft items.
- Try buying craft items, with each crafting item having a similar theme.
- Do not consider the most expensive or the most powerful craft items as the best.
- Find easy maps so you can play and win trophies.
- Never leave a match, or else you will lose around 6-30 .
- Be a very active player and play the game a lot.
- It isn't impossible to become one of the Top 100 players, but don't expect the process to be easy. Not to mention that people use mods to get up to 40k+ .