|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Leagues System was introduced in the 10.4.5 update. It consists in collecting trophies and receiving special prizes as rewards.
After various updates, the league system is now more of a bigger feature with more use rather than just a small feature for league-exclusive items.
The player can progress and obtain better Leagues by collecting trophies. At the end of every multiplayer match the number of trophies that the user has changes: it usually increases after a Dead Heat, a high score or a Victory, but it decreases when the player's team or the player itself loses.
Every League was equally divided into 3 sections: League I, II and III. For example, if a player collects 200 , they achieve the Wooden League II. If they get 400 , they achieve the Wooden League I, and so on. However, this was removed in the 11.3.0 update.
Trophies are a special type of item that can be rewarded from playing competitive modes. More trophies will make players reach higher leagues, and higher leagues will unlock some exclusive content. It also shows a player's success in the game.
There are 3 ways for getting trophies quick.
- Co-op Survival - What you have to do is make a server on that mode and find any map to farm leagues. After that, the method is just like Coin Farming with this mode but when you are done you will be rewarded with coins and experience, along with at least 25 .
- Deadly Games - You don't have to win to get leagues though. You must be 3rd place or higher to get a decent amount of leagues. If you win, you can get at least 25 .
- Other modes, such as Team Fight- If you or your team turns out winning, make sure to be in 3rd place or higher to get a decent amount of . If you're in 1st place, you can get at least 25 .
Leagues are the progress of a player in the game. Higher leagues will unlock new stuff and exclusive content. They can be found in the "Leagues" tab (the 3rd tab) of the "Profile" menu. If a player has reached a league, on the process bar, it will say "Unlocked League". If the player has at least 3000 , on the process bar, it will say "You've reached a top league" on the Adamant League screen.
Power Bar (Removed)
League Power, also known as "Power Bar", is the power of all the weapons combined. The higher the efficiency of weapons, the higher the league power.
As of the 12.5.3 update, this feature has been removed, due to general balancing changes.
In the 11.2.2 update, the Tournament system was introduced. Once a player has achieved 3000 , they are allowed to compete in tournaments. For more information, see this article.
The player receives exclusive gun skins, hats and skins as rewards when they accesses a new league.
The league items altogether have a section in the Armory, which is called the "Leagues" section. It is in the 3rd tab of the left side of the Armory menu. It contains 3 sections:
- Gun Skins
The gun skins cosmetically modify the appearance of a specific weapon, so that they turn golden. The hats give out special effects such as a damage boost and speed acceleration at once. The league champion skins, like all other skins, cosmetically modify the texture of a player.
Here's a table of the leagues, trophies required and rewards.
|Wooden League||0 (except for Duel, which requires 300 ).||Golden Steam Revolver*, Golden Automatic Peacemaker*, Bandit Bandage*, Wooden League Champion*, Duel*.|
|Steel League||600||Golden Acid Cannon*, Golden Prototype*, Cowboy Hat*, Steel League Champion*, Champion Egg*.|
|Golden League||1200||Golden Anti-Hero Rifle*, Golden Toy Bomber*, Afro*, Golden League Champion*, Champion Egg*.|
|Crystal League||1800||Golden Dragon Breath*, Golden Loud Piggy*, Mushroom Hat*, Crystal League Champion*, Champion Egg*.|
|Ruby League||2400||Golden Ghost Lantern*, Golden Shotgun Pistol*, Evil Brain*, Ruby League Champion*, Champion Egg*.|
|Adamant League||3000||Golden Secret Forces Rifle*, Golden Storm Hammer*, Burning Tiara*, Adamant League Champion*, Tournament*, Champion Egg*.|
* = Gun Skins
* = Hats
* = Skins
* = Miscellaneous
- League hats were introduced in the 10.4.5 update. The gun skins and the league skins are introduced in the 11.0.0 update, so the league hats were introduced before the other league items.
- Ever since the introduction of the gun skins, when equipping the Golden Dragon Breath skin, the Dragon Breath cosmetically stayed the same, temporarily considering buying the golden skin being a waste of 110 . However, this issue has been fixed in the 11.1.0 update.
- However, as of the 12.5.0 update, this and the other gun skins no longer have a cost, but they are only obtainable from the Lucky Chest.
- If a player has reached a certain league, then lost points untill they have 200 less than the amount needed to get into their current league, they will be demoted to the previous league.
- When a player reaches a certain league, they will usually earn 2 golden gun skins, 1 league-exclusive hat, and 1 league-exclusive skin.
- However, the league-exclusive skins and the league-exclusive hats became available for all players, making the gun skins the only items unlockable from a certain league. This change has occurred in the 12.5.0 update.
- All of the league-exclusive skins cost 20 while most of the other skins cost 15 .
- Every time a player reaches a new league, they will receive a free Champion Egg.
- In the 11.3.0 update, the league icons changed from the Roman number I into weapons.
- In the 12.0.1 update, the Ruby league icon slightly modified by appearance.
- In the 12.5.0 update, the League System has various improvements and modifications:
- Gun skins are the only thing that require league points.
- The section itself was removed from the Armory, making the gun skins obtainable from the Lucky Chest, only, while the skins and the hats into their proper sections.
- A Power Bar was added.
- A champion league was added.
- The league icons were modified.
- However, all of this was reverted in the 12.5.3 update.
- The gun skins are the only type of content that are exclusive to the Leagues System, while the hats and skins sections also exist in the "Wear" section.
- The 2nd league is called "Steel League", even though the armor is called "Iron Armor", making the names of these contents inconsistent. They should've either been "Steel League" and "Steel Armor", or "Iron League" and "Iron Armor", in order to provide consistency between both names.
- In The update 12.5.0 The premium league hats were available as a normal hat make the update is a chance to get a free league items.